Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

PWA with TMSFNCSignatureCapture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Langwald Stefan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Langwald Stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PWA with TMSFNCSignatureCapture
    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 5:22am
Hello,
I have developed a PWA with your fantastic TMS Web Core (you are doing such a good job).
Everything works fine, but if I try to use TMSFNCSignatureCapture to capture a customersign, especially on mobile devices, particularly on IOS, the whole screen moves up and down if I try to sign.
Do you have a tipp how I can prevent the screen from moving on a special window or pop-up-window.

You can see it in my test-environment (Username: gast, Password: gast)
https://cadiaweb.cadia.de
Men?: Auftr?ge or Lieferscheine, select one from the List with a click and push the button Unterschreiben. If the button Unterschreiben is not available, use another line from the list.
Thanks for your response.
Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:35pm
Hi,

We are currently investigating possibilities.
Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 12:01pm
We have investigated this here and found a little code snippet that can help solving the issue.

function preventBehavior(e) {
    e.preventDefault(); 
};

document.addEventListener("touchmove", preventBehavior, {passive: false});

Post Reply Post Reply