Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

TMS Sparkle Error in Reservation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zago Angelo Tiziano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zago Angelo Tiziano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TMS Sparkle Error in Reservation
    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 5:29pm
I've upgrade RIo to 10.2.3
I've install the last version TMS Core - Sparkle - Ayrelius and XData

When i tried to vreate TMS Sparkle reservation i0ve an error.
The action is correct in previous version (Rio 10.2.2 and TMS product)

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zago Angelo Tiziano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 5:31pm
Error

HTTP Server API Error
Access Denied

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zago Angelo Tiziano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 1:23pm

The problem presents itself with RIO10.3.2. Installed TMS Core / Aurelius / Sparkle / XDATA if I use TMSHttpConfig and add an entry I get HTTP Server API Error - Access Denied
Wagner R. Landgraf View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wagner R. Landgraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 9:04pm
Are you running TMSHttpConfig utility with administrator privileges?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zago Angelo Tiziano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 8:14am
Yes I have 2 VMs one with Rio 10.3.1 and TMS versions up to June 2019 and 1 that I was preparing with Rio 10.3.2 and new TMS versions (of 22/07).
In the new machine at compile time it doesn't give me an error but when I try to register an entry I have the problem indicated.
If I try to "copy" the TMSHttpConfig program from the old VM and run it all it works.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zago Angelo Tiziano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 7:59pm
Problem solved.

I've Administrator Privileges in my PC.
When run TMSHTTPConfig in windows have not problem, if i start program in IDE i have a problem because IDE not start as Administrator.
Kaeswurm Thomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kaeswurm Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 3:01pm
I have a similar error.
I start TMSHTTPconfig with admin rights, choose SSL - Add
and "Select Certificate"
I take my own certificate made with TMS X509v3 Certificate Generator
By clicking "OK" an error appears:

HTTP Server API Error.
Eine angegebene Anmeldesitzung ist nicht vorhanden. Sie 
wurde gegebenenfalls bereits beendet.

I don't know the error message in english

TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wagner R. Landgraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 4:20pm
Thomas, your problem it's a different one, that's an invalid certificate.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kaeswurm Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 9:37am
Is there any help on how to generate a certificate? What can I do wrong? It's only for test on my local computer.
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wagner R. Landgraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 1:32pm
Without a real domain, you will only get "fake" certificates (self-signed), so I'm not sure exactly what you would like to test? 
In any way you can try to create the self-signed certificates. Here is an example: https://letsencrypt.org/docs/certificates-for-localhost/

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kaeswurm Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 4:46pm
Is not it true that we need a certificate to test https? (Google translator)
We want to test server and client modules on different devices. We have firmly defined https in our modules. On our Cloudserver, we have Let's Encrypt installed and it works fine.

Can we test on local computer without certificate? I thought, no.
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wagner R. Landgraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:16pm
It's true, but what exactly you want to test? In Sparkle, for example, HTTPS connection is transparent. If it works fine in your server with Let's Encrypt, then isn't it tested and confirmed to work?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kaeswurm Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 8:42am
Of course. But we are at the beginning of our development and want to test in the short way on the local development computer. At the first time, we took http, but we want to get used to using only https. (e.g. on apple http doesn't work without changing system settings).

Ok, we need a certificate. Actually we use a certificate on my computer from our financial accounting software.
Does that mean that we can NOT use the TMX X509v3 Certificate Generator?
 Post Reply Post Reply