TTMSFMXRichEditor Android problem

If we type a point (.) in the TMSFMXRichEditor component the applicatin crashes with Aborted (6) message on Android.
If the target ist Windows there is no problem when we type a point.

We have a Android Tablet (Galaxy Tab A (2016) with Android 7. It also happens on a Android phone with Android 6.0.1.

Are there a workaroud for that problem or a solution?

IDE: Delphi 10.3 Rio Update 1

COMPONENT: TMS FMX UI Pack

VERSION: 3.7.2.4

It is unclear what is causing this. We will investigate.

Hello Bruno,

thanks for your reply and that you will investigate.

The problem is still there with Rad studiuo 10.3.2 and TMSFMXRichEditor 1.2.24.4

Are you investiguing or not ? The problem is there since july 2019 and still there in new version 3.7.3.1. I'm very disappointed with the support of TMS software.

The problem is in breaking changes Embarcadero did in the FireMonkey framework. We have so far not found a way to workaround these breaking changes. We communicated with Embarcadero but so far, there is no signal these breaking changes will be reverted. So, it is unclear whether there is hope Embarcadero will address this or we somehow still need to find a workaround (that is very far from trivial)

I'm also having this issues on Android, e.g. blank is transferred to tab?!

Any news on this?

Or should I better remove TTMSFMXRichEditor from my projects?

Immediate workaround: use TTMSFNCRichEditor.

For TTMSFMXRichEditor, it is planned to revise this in sync with revisions needed for Delphi 10.4.
I don't habe TTMSFNCRichEditor.

So I will have to remove this Component from my projects, not to good:-(

For TTMSFMXRichEditor, it is planned to revise this in sync with revisions needed for Delphi 10.4