programmatically select cells

Does anyone now how to programmatically select a couple of cells (3-4 cells) in a column?

Regards,
Bert

You can use Planner.SelectCells()

Problem solved.................Thx

One more question: Selecting cells programmatically is now solved. I have 6 resources,how can i use selectcells to select cells in different resources?

regards,
Bert

Selecting is limited to one resource at a time because operations are typically happening on single resource basis.

"Selecting is limited to one resource at a time because operations are typically happening on single resource basis."

is it then possible to apply selectcells in  - for example - the second or third resource. It is not neccesary to apply selectcells in different resources at the same time 

You can apply selection for any resource, only not simultaneously for multiple resources

but the problem is that i don't now how to first select a resource and then (with the procedure selectcells) programmatically select a view cells. So how to select a resource programmatically?

Regards,
Bert

The SelectCells() method has 3 parameters: selection resource index, selection start index along the timeline and selection end index along the timeline.

But Bruno, when i look in the source i see this declaration:

procedure TTMSFNCCustomPlanner.SelectCells(AStartCell, AEndCell: TTMSFNCPlannerCell);
begin
  inherited;
  HandleSelection(AStartCell, AEndCell);
end;

there are only two parameters.........................

You are posting questions about an FNC Planner in a VCL Planner forum, hence I point you to the VCL Planner information.

Oke is see my mistake. So there is no solution for this problem in the FNC planner?

Please put this question in the appropriate group, otherwise, it will not help and only mislead other users looking either for VCL Planner help or FNC Planner help.