Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

TTIWAdvWebGrid error

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Madhu Gopalachari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TTIWAdvWebGrid error
    Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 6:16pm
I have an error on 2 TTIWAdvWebGrid's that read

Error: Error reading Grid.Indicators.Browse.Data: The parameter is incorrect.

Error: Error reading Grid.Indicators.Edit.Data: System Error Code: 87.The parameter is incorrect.

I dint know what this error is about. 

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 12:03pm
Hi,

The error you reported indicates that the images assigned to these properties are not accessible.
This is most likely a configuration issue on the server you are running the application on. 

Can you please try to remove the images that are assigned to these properties by default?

Example:
  TIWAdvWebGrid1.Indicators.Browse := nil;

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 2:35pm
Thank You! I really appreciate he help.

I will try that but I am not assigning any images to these these grids. They are populated with text and numeric data..
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 2:40pm
Please note that the images are included in the TIWAdvWebGrid as a resource and automatically assigned to the grid when it's placed on the form.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 2:11am
Thanks this solved my problem

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 4:47pm
This error has resurfaced. I do have a proc that sets all grid indicators at IWformcreate to nil.

is there another way I could handle this error?

TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 2:32pm
This behavior has been improved in recent updates for TMS IntraWeb Component Pack.
Can you please make sure you are using the latest version?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 6:56pm
Where can I find the update version # the installed version in the Delphi IDE says 1.0.0.0

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 6:59pm

COMPONENT: TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro

VERSION: v5.8.9.0 (August 1, 2018)

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Madhu Gopalachari

COMPONENT: TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro

VERSION: v5.8.9.0 (August 1, 2018)

this error occured today in a TTIWDBADVWebGrid also.
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 12:15pm
Can you verify if it makes a difference when you set in the IWServerController  ComInitialization to ciNormal?

Note that improvements to loading bitmap resources were made in v5.9.0.0, it's recommended to upgrade to the latest version.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 5:39pm
Upgraded to latest version.
it did a difference when you set in the IWServerController  ComInitialization to ciMultithreaded
Same Error occured in a different TTIWDBADVWebGrid today.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 5:42pm
Upgraded to latest version.
it *did not make a difference when you set in the IWServerController  ComInitialization to ciMultithreaded
Same Error occured in a different TTIWDBADVWebGrid today.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 6:53pm
In my form grid property found this property Indicators.Browse and there was an image of an arrow there so went to every TTIWAdvWebGrid and TTIWDBADVWebGrid and cleared out teh image of the arrow from the browse property. Left the edit and insert Bitmap images alone. 

Will publish the modified dll and let you know if this helped any as I was already setting Indicators.Browse := nil as suggested.

Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Madhu Gopalachari

In my form grid property found this property Indicators.Browse and there was an image of an arrow there so went to every TTIWAdvWebGrid and TTIWDBADVWebGrid and cleared out teh image of the arrow from the browse property. Left the edit and insert Bitmap images alone. 

Will publish the modified dll and let you know if this helped any as I was already setting Indicators.Browse := nil as suggested.

Thanks

I am now receiving an error that reads

"Error Reading Grid.Nodes.NodeClosed.Data: Could not load image. Invalid Format."

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 4:47pm
After physically clearing the properties for nodes [ Error Reading Grid.Nodes.NodeClosed.Data: Could not load image. Invalid Format." ] I am now getting Grid.glyphs.editbtn.data  The parameter is incorrect. as before with the grid indicators.

I do not know how many more properties will error out because even after setting the code to nil for these I have to clear out the physical property of each and every grid. 

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 7:44pm
Cannot physically clear the property Grid.glyphs.editbutton. so Set those to nil by code. 
Also set the  Grid.glyphs.cancelbutton and  Grid.glyphs.PostButton to nil.
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 4:37pm
Hi,

We are investigating these issues and will report back as soon as possible.
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 4:52pm

I'm not sure why the error has resurfaced in your application.

Software upgrades (including IntraWeb updates) could be the cause of this issue.
Have any changes been made to the server or application configuration recently?

Which version of IntraWeb are you currently using?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 6:01pm
Intraweb version 15.0.14
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 8:49am
Thank you for informing.
Do you have any idea about recent updates or changes to the server regarding IntraWeb or IIS?
Schroder Roger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Schroder Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 1:55am
I am also getting both these errors as of late.

Error reading Grid.Indicators.Browse.Data: The parameter is incorrect.
Error reading Grid.Indicators.Edit.Data: System Error Code: 87.The parameter is incorrect

Schroder Roger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Schroder Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 1:59am
grid.Nodes.NodeOpen.Data: Could not load image. Invalid format

This one also

TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 8:58am
Hi,

The error you reported indicates that the images assigned to these properties are not accessible.
This is most likely a configuration issue on the server you are running the application on. 
Have there been recent software updates done on the server?

Can you please try to remove the images that are assigned to these properties by default?

Example:

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 2:18pm

Please go through my entire post. There are properties you will have to physically clear even aftre setting them to nil by code. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>