Powerful spreadsheet function calculation support added to the full TAdvStringGrid feature set
v18.104.22.168 (October 31, 2017)Version history
Feature overviewTAdvSpreadGrid extends the full power of TAdvStringGrid with formulas.
- Simple formula editing interface
- Auto recalculation
- Native XLS file import and export*
- Single cell recalculation, full recalculation
- Extensive range of mathematical functions
- Save with formulas or formula results only
- Single cell references in formulas
- Cell range formulas
- Formula precision for grid on cell basis
- Display formulas or formula results
- Date / time functions
- Intelligent formula aware copy and paste
- Can be extended with custom functions
- Cell names
- Cell name mode can be RxCy style or A1-style
- Can reference cells from other TAdvSpreadGrids
- Math library infrastructure to allow easy extending
- TAdvSpreadGrid with custom functions
- Includes the free ESBMaths library with 46 scientific constants and 19 mathematical functions from ESB Consultancy
- ESBPCS maths library available for even more statistical functions
- Intelligent and customizable hints while editing formulas
A sample application showing the TAdvSpreadGrid capabilities can be downloaded here
- TAdvStringGrid filters, free interface between TMS Grids and TMS Flexcel to provide import/export capabilities to .XLS & .XLSX, .PDF formats.
- Grid built-in functions
- Grid custom functions
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum