TMS Component Pack
Create modern-looking & feature-rich Windows applications faster with well over 400 components in one money and time saving bundle for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.1 Berlin Starter Edition & C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin
v184.108.40.206 (March 14, 2017)Version history
A full series of scheduling, PIM and calendar components
- Award-winning feature-rich day/month/week/timeline/multi-day/multi-resource & custom scheduling user interface component.
- DB-aware version included.
- Fine control over appearance of items (events) in the Planner including read-only items, items with trackbar, multiple images, caption, different inplace editors, HTML formatting in items with hyperlink support, rich text and more...
- Highly customizable display modes with horizontal, vertical or repeating time-axis.
- Time-axis in 5,6,10,15,30,60min, day, halfday and custom divisions with configurable start of day/end of day.
- Built-in printing, clipboard, export to HTML, stream support.
TTodoList & TDBTodoList
- TodoList and DB-aware TodoList for PIM applications.
- Features : subject, completion, priority, status, resource, notes, category, totaltime, creation, due, category, completion date editing.
- Sorting by different todo item properties.
- Preview view of todo item notes.
Planner Calendars and DatePickers9 highly configurable month calendars, datepickers for use with or without TMS TPlanner:
- TPlannerCalendar : highly configurable non DB-aware calendar component.
- TDBPlannerCalendar : DB-aware calendar component that can automatically show events from a TMS Planner events database.
- TPlannerCalendarGroup : multimonth calendar component.
- TPlannerDatePicker : datepicker with highly configurable calendar dropdown.
- TDBPlannerDatePicker : DB-aware datepicker with calendar dropdown that can automatically show events from a TMS Planner events database.
- TDBPlannerMaskDatePicker : masked DB-aware datepicker with calendar dropdown that can automatically show events from a TMS Planner events database.
- TPlannerDBDatePicker : single DB-field DB-aware datepicker with support for null-date entry.
- TPlannerDBMaskDatePicker : masked single DB-field DB-aware datepicker with support for null-date entry.
- TPlannerRangeSelector : control to input a date range, going from a start date to an end date
- TExecAlarm : executes an application at alarm time.
- TOxygenSMSAlarm : sends SMS at alarm time.
- TVoiceAlarm : speaks message at alarm time with MS Text to speech engine.
- TSoundAlarm : plays wave file at alarm time.
- TScriptAlarm : executes pascal script at alarm time.
- TPlannerOutlookExchange : exports or imports appointment information with Outlook.
- TPlannerXMLExchange : exports appointment information to XML file.
- TPlannerPocketPCExchange : exports or imports appointment information from a Pocket PC.
- TPlannerOxygenExchange : exports or imports appointment information to a Nokia 61xx / 71xx cell phone.
- TPlannervCalendarExchange : exports or imports appointment information in vCalendar format.
- TPlannervAddictCheck : uses the Addict spell checker for spell checking appointments in Planner / DBPlanner.
- TMS TInspectorBar Developers Guide
- TMS HTML Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvEdit Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Poly List Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Toolbars and Menus Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced TreeView Developers Guide
- TMS Component Pack Quick Start Guide
- TMS Grid Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Metro Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Parameter Controls Developers Guide
- TMS PDF Library Developers Guide
- TMS Smooth Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Spell Check Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDBFormPanel - TMS TAdvDBFormBox Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDropDownControls Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvGridFilter and TAdvDBFilter Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvMemo Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvOfficePager Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvResponsiveList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvRichEditor Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvSearchList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvStringGrid Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvTouchkeyboard Developers Guide
- TMS TDBAdvGrid Developers Guide
- TMS THotSpotImage Developers Guide
- TMS TPlanner Developers Guide
- TMS TWebUpdate Developers Guide
- TMS UpdateBuilder Quick Start Guide
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
TMS Component Pack
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v8.5 to v9.4) or maximum 2 years of free updates
- Free priority support through email and forum