Problem with Planner help-file installation

Hello,

yesterday I installed the (DB)Planner component, which worked percetly fine, but then encountered a problem while attempting to install the help files.

I performed the installation as it was described in the install.txt by executing 
'reghelp2 /i TMSPlannerdRsXE2.hxx'

which lead to an error that is described in the log file as following:

---------------------------------------------------

Registering C:\Users\XXXXX\Desktop\planhelp\TMSPlannerdRSXE2.hxx on 18.01.2018 17:00:20

---------------------------------------------------

Parent NameSpace: embarcadero.rs_xe2 not registered

I am using the current RAD Studio 10.2, the help of which is working perfectly fine.
I performed the cmd command using admin rights, also to no avail.

My question obviously would be wether there is some way to fix this, and if not, if there is a work-around which could enable me to view the help-files of the components.

For multiple years already, we do not longer produce help files. Embarcadero changed the format & specs for integration of the help files several times requiring a different toolchain each time to generate all these different types of help files. Therefore, we have decided several years ago to focus on the universal PDF file format that can be read from everywhere to provide our documentation. The file with suffix *XE2, is still from the days of Delphi XE2.