IW fit for secure site and rapid dev (with TMS IW)

Hi All,  really sorry for the newbie type question.  

I'm looking for confirmation / recommendation on direction to go on a development.

I've been developing Delphi Apps forever, small, medium, large.  For ages I have been putting off developing a client portal for a client.  They need to surface their clients investments (read only) and secure messaging to their 3K+clients.  I wouldn't really expect more than 10 concurrent clients, but that may change.

The key items:
- secure
- looks good
- easy to write and maintain
Intial Screens
- login
- T&C
- Your details
- Your Investments
- Your Transactions

They have a desktop Delphi App and database they use internally.
I wasn't originally looking at intraweb, but then noticed that TMS had a lot of controls for it, so thought it might be more popular and useful.  I am assuming with the TMS controls, I am going to be able to produce a good looking site.
I'm looking to start this and get a live site up and running very quickly and want to start down a good road, so:
- would you use IW for a secure site
- will it tick all of the above boxes
- recommendations - links - howto's - offers of expertise
Thank you very much for your time with this.

We think that IntraWeb offers the development experience that is closest to the VCL desktop application RAD development experience offered by Delphi.
Its deployment has some requirements wrt server that support it and I would suggest to first check if you are able to deploy a small & simple IntraWeb application on the server you intend to use it.
If this is for a small number of concurrent users and speed of developing it is important, this might be the way to go.