Using CSS in Intrawe dbgrid

Hello, I'd like to see a CSS example for Intraweb DbGrid.

I having problem trying to use it .

If you specify per column the class for cells with grid.Columns[index].CellClass,

you can use this class with CSS to customize the style of cells in a column.

Could You send me a Example, how I can do it 

thanks 

A sample application was sent to you via email on september 16. If you haven't received this, please let me know and I will re-send the sample.

Can you also send the sample to me?  Thanks!

We've sent the sample application via email.

It would by nice to add the explanation of this feature to your TMS Intraweb Grids.PDF and the features demo. I want to change the look of the ctLink type columns, using GetCellProps doesn't work, I think it is called before I use GetCellType to change the type of the cell to ctLink.

Another question: is it possible to add a text / caption to a DynCheckbox column? In general, a caption property for Checkbox, Radiobutton, Edit aso would be nice :)

Greetings
Detlev

Hi,

This is currently unfortunately not supported.
However this is a good suggestion and we'll investigate if this can be added in a future version of the TIWAdvWebGrid.

As an alternative you could add an extra column that contains the caption text.

poderia enviar para meu e-mail este exemplo, deve ser muito útil usar o css no grid, agradeço

Can you also send the sample to me?  Thanks!

is it possible to merge with bootstrap? how to do this?
thank you.
is it possible to merge with bootstrap? using the .table class for example. how to do this?
thank you.

Sorry, we have not tried here to merge this with bootstrap and as such, we don't have an example ready for this particular case.

For grid.Columns[index].CellClass can you send me please also that example ?
Thanks!

This is a sample code that demonstrates how to use the Columns[].CellClass property.

Example:
  TIWAdvWebGrid1.Columns[0].CellClass := 'gridcell';
  TIWClientCode1.CodeType := ctCSS;
  TIWClientCode1.Code.Add('.gridcell{background-color:red;}');

Thanks you very much!